MEOC Data Entry Specialist
Website Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
The following statements are meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
Manages the program participant data (from multiple data sources) and participant records for the Maryland Educational Opportunity Center in the City of Baltimore and Howard County, as approved for funding through Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assumes responsibility for participant data and records for MEOC, as it relates to the approved grant proposal.
• Enter participant admission and demographic data into appropriate software.
• Verify data for accuracy.
• Review, validate, and enter data from multiple source documents.
• Collection and reporting of a variety of data (in addition to participant data).
• Create and run reports for the counselors and leadership.
• Export reports and prepare analysis, evaluation, and presentation.
• Ability to launch surveys, collect data, and present findings.
• Document and present data comparisons.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Maintains participant confidentiality.
• Adheres to data requirements and record retention as outlined by grantor.
• Ability to train new users with appropriate software.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
• Associate’s degree or equivalent (i.e., 60 college credits towards a bachelor’s degree).
• Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years’ experience working in an office setting.
• Additional work experience can substitute for college requirements.
• Ability to type with minimal errors.
• Working knowledge of a variety computer applications (preferred).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, and SharePoint).
• Knowledge and use of virtual platforms (i.e., Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, etc.).
• Experience working in education or community-based organizations preferred.
• Compansol Blumen Experience a plus.
• Data analysis and reporting experience preferred.
• Relocation assistance not available. Must reside within a 50-mile radius of National Headquarters within six (6) months of start date.
• Proof of comprehensive COVID-19 vaccination required.
DELTA SIGMA THETA SORORITY, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.